Monday, August 25, 2008

Losing weight ... hopefully

My flip calendar message for today says: "One of life's mysteries is how a two-pound box of candy can make a woman gain five pounds." A few days ago the message said: "When dieting remember: what's on the table eventually becomes what's on the chair." OK ... I am getting the message. Seriously, my weight has never been an issue until I hit 35 a few years back. Now my metabolism thinks it doesn't have to work anymore (thus making me work more :-) My 20th high school reunion is coming up in October and my goal is to lose 20 pounds and regain the weight that is printed on my drivers license. I've changed some of my eating habits, but honestly I eat lots of fruits and veggies. I think my problem is not exercising regularly enough. So today I'm taking Daisy, our Jack Russell, on the walk of her life. Wish me luck as I plan to walk then, run off the pounds. If anyone has any quick tips for losing weight I am receptive to your ideas. Post them here or email me ... I am not ashamed to ask for help.

Blessings ....

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy