Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Remember 9/11

Good morning, I want to share with you a website called: www.myGoodDeed.org It was started on behalf of those families who lost loved ones in the 9/11 attacks. As a way to remember their loved ones they ask that we all do one good deed on 9/11. I signed up last year and remember my mom and I donated multiple bags of clothes to GoodWill. This year for my 9/11 Good Deed I am going to babysit for a friend while she has her hair done. The idea is to do a Good Deed ON September 11th. We also need to pray for those families who lost their loved ones on that day. I opened my Bible to Hebrews 13:1 & 2 this morning it says: "Keep on loving each other as brothers. Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by doing so some people have entertained angels without knowing it." Let's not forget those who have gone on before us, but we need to take care of and reach out to those here with us.

Blessings...

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy