Friday, February 27, 2009



Today I don't have any particular topic to blog about so I thought I'd just post a picture of my dad and Chris's dad. This is a picture of them after working at the site of the house we built years ago. We have since sold that house, but they both put in alot of time and work over there with us. I am so thankful for memories (and pictures :-) These two sweet daddy's are missed a bunch.

Chris and I were planning to drive to Northside Baptist church in Greenwood tonight to hear Charles Billingsley sing, but Chris is working in Asheville today. I hate for him to be on the road all day then turn around and leave for another hour of driving. I think we'll take advantage of this rainy day and stay in town. Olivia can't wait to spend her allowance so we may go shop. Who knows??? If you live in the Greenwood, SC area and want to hear Charles sing the church website is www.northsidebc.org for more information.

On a side note: according to the weather person my daffodils may have a little snow on them come Sunday night/ Monday morning :-) There is always hope.

Go make fun memories this weekend.

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy