Thursday, June 4, 2009

God's grace

"For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law, but under GRACE." Romans 6:14

Ok what a way to start your day, AMEN! My Bible reading came from Romans 6:3-11, but I read on to verse 14 and wow what a statement. God is so good to let us read something right when we NEED to read it. I prayed to ask Jesus into my heart at the age of 11. I know he saved me at that moment and the Holy spirit moved right in. Because I am human I make many mistakes (sin) in the things I sometimes think or say, but thanks to God's amazing GRACE I know that He loves me, forgives me and will continue to teach me through the reading of His word and time spent in prayer. Do you know Jesus? Do you have peace in the midst of chaos? Are you living in His wonderful Grace? If you aren't let me tell you how you can be free. Email me at susanbneal@gmail.com

Go be a blessing...

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Susan~
Have I told you lately how much I love you. I am thankful to have a friend who is so spirit filled. Thank you for sharing yourwalk with Jesus with me. I look forward to reading your blog daily. I'mm miss that now that Olivia is out of school but I want you to spend your time with her because they grow so quickly.
Laways,
Melanie

Melanie said...

Sorry for all the errors in my comment. Public school!!! Glad you are homeschooling next year. LOL

Susan said...

Girl yer spellin is fine ... I don't know what i'd do without spell checker :-) Thanks for your sweet comments. I guess my blog is my window to the world and I like to be transparent. You all can keep me accountable. Have a great day. Love you too.

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy