Friday, July 31, 2009

Anticipating a word from the Lord

Hello friends, It is Friday night and I am getting ready to go to church. We are having a worship service at 11:00 tonight until midnight. I let Olivia sleep late this morning, then she and I had a little rest after supper. I am not a "night owl" so this is a big deal for me. I don't even stay up to watch the New Year ring in. I am very excited and looking forward to hearing what the Lord has to say. God is good all the time.

Had a great week playing in the pool, feeding my neighbors pets and taking care of their garden. The Lord watered for me almost every day. It has been fun. Today I found out I won 4 tickets for the upcoming Demi Lovato and David Archuleta concert at the Bi-Lo center. That was a nice surprise! Olivia is so excited. She and I will shop on Saturday for a new outfit to wear.

God takes care of us even in the little things. Off to get dressed. Usually I am asleep at this time of night. Feels strange not having on my PJ's. Oh well ... change is ok sometimes.

Good night readers.

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy