Monday, October 12, 2009

no topic

I really want to update my blog, but I don't know what to say?? Isn't that crazy? Me, not knowing what to say. I can say I waste a good bit of time on Facebook reading what other people are doing. That's it, my topic!!!

Here's my top 10 list of what my friends are writing on facebook:

10. Watching football
9. It's Monday and they are wishing for Friday
8. waiting for Dancing with the stars
7. quoting the Bible
6. quoting another person quoting the Bible
5. sharing religious videos
4. sharing silly videos
3. talking about the president
2. taking quizzes
1. wasting time reading about what others are doing :-)

Oh well ... that's the truth.

Church was such a blessing to me yesterday. We heard a fantastic Sunday school lesson, uplifting praise and worship, then the pastor brought a powerful sermon. At night we had another motivating service and I left feeling like I had been with the Lord all day.

I wish every day could be like Sunday.

Please pray for many children sick with the flu and colds. Many of my friends (Olivia's friends) are sick with the flu and feeling rotten. Please lift up Summer, Sarah, Mason, Liam and Jonathan. Thanks ...

Be a blessing...

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy