Thursday, April 21, 2011

Roller coaster with loops ....

So, I posted one thing this morning and all I can say is my roller coaster ended up with loops. At 10 minutes until 2:00, just before leaving for the car line, I got a call that the paper work showed up today and Little One would be returned to her mom TODAY. Ok, I wasn't ready for that, but with the strength of the Lord I have survived it. As of this moment she is back home and I am mother to one again. Yes we cried and hugged and cried and hugged, but she is where she is suppose to be, with her mom. That was always the plan and our job is done. God is faithful and I thank Him for His peace. I will update in the days ahead, but for now I will reflect in silence.

God bless...

2 comments:

amanda simmons said...

oh susan, i am so sad for ya'll, but i know that "little one" learned so much from you all!!! she is a precious child and ya'll are such a great family to take her in when she needed it!

Susan said...

Thanks Amanda, I am just not logging back and reading your comment for the first time. I appreciate your kind words. I sure do miss her.

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy