Friday, August 29, 2008

Congratulations are in order ...

If you see my sweet Chris around town you may want to congratulate him on his recent promotion :-) He is now Vice President of Technical Development at MTH/Information Solutions. Not only is he a dedicated husband and father, but he takes those characteristics to work and always gives 100%. I am thankful to have him as my husband and proud of his hard work and success. Way to go Chris !!!!

Also I have to brag on Olivia as well. Wednesday morning in the hustle of getting ready for school she pulled a tooth that didn't seem to want to let go. I know she was afraid, but she jerked it like a champ. Way to go Olivia !!!

Let's hear it for the Lord; he is the one who orchestrated my life and brought these two precious souls to me !!!! Praise be to Jesus, my Lord and saviour.

"You have granted me life and loving kindness; and Your care has preserved my spirit."
Job 10:12

Have a blessed holiday weekend; be safe in your travels & enjoy time with family. Blessings ...

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy