Thursday, September 18, 2008

No more emails???

This may sound strange, but ever since I started my blog my emails have almost ceased to exist. I still send them out, but don't seem to hear back from anyone ( yea, you the one reading my blog :-) So how about letting me know what's going on in your life? I am very interested. The Lord has blessed me with so many good friends and I mean GOOD friends. You know the kind of people you can call on and they are there to help, to pray, to listen. Thank you for being one of those kinds of friends.

I went to my First Place class last night and weighed in :-( yuck ... I hope in about 11 weeks to get on those scales again and have something to jump up and down about :-) you'll know what I'm talking about if you read my blog yesterday. I have to keep a daily log of everything I eat and that is very difficult. Some stuff I'd rather not write down. I've even debated whether to write it down or just not it eat ... I guess that's part of the reason to have us do that exercise. Regardless, I am trying to eat better and exercise more. I love lifting weights and walking ... it's the time frame I have trouble with. Oh well ... it will all work out. I trust the Lord with my life and don't worry about it.

I know I am jumping around in my thoughts today ... kind of tired if you couldn't tell. Oh another thing, most of you know I have a degree in education. That's sad when you notice all of my spelling and grammar mistakes. Just over look them and know that i was good in art :-)

Have a fantastic day. Rest some, spend time with family, spend time with the Lord. Oh, and email me :-)

Blessings....

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy