Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Crazy schedule

Do you ever have one of those weeks where you can't see straight and you feel like if one more thing is added to your calendar you will SCREAM.... well that is where I am sitting right now. I have a van that isn't half running and desperately need a new vehicle, I have my 20th high school reunion soon and still have no clue as to what I am going to wear or when I'll have time to try on clothes. On top of that all of my yearly check ups and doctor appointments fall in this month. I had to reschedule one from next week until April of 2009 ( wow I'm already working on next year!! ) this is crazy. Some days I'd like to move out into the country milk my own cow, chop my own fire word and just find a quiet place to read, but I live in the real world so I guess I'll keep running to Ingles for my milk and hit the thermostat for my air/ heat. Of course with the oil crisis it makes me think those Amish people really know how to live. Oh well, I'm not saying much today, but that's because I have to leave for another appointment in 10 minutes and I don't have time to type. I like to write; some how writing things down eases a little stress for me. I do have a blessing to share this morning. I washed Olivia's clothes late last night and was asleep when I should have taken them out of the dryer ... praise the Lord when I grabbed them this morning they were not wrinkled at all :-) I was very surprised and glad that I didn't have to iron or add one more thing to my plate. God is good even in the little details of my life. If I take time to notice all that He does for me even in the midst of my crazy schedule it gives me hope that yes, I will get it all done and yes He is with me. God be with you too.

Blessings,

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy