Friday, October 24, 2008

No school :-)

Didn't you just love teacher workdays when you were a child? I still like them. Olivia and I got to sleep as long as we wanted to this morning and considering it's raining today made sleeping in perfect. We had a nice breakfast together and enjoyed an episode of Little House on the Prairie. One of my friends called and invited Olivia to go with her daughter to see the new High School Musical III movie for the first showing at 12:20 so she jumped all over that plan. Now that she is home from the movie her friend from next door came over and now she is across the street playing inside. So ... it's me and the guinea pig. Oh I do miss her, but I am so glad and thankful she is having an exciting day off from school. Friday is our family fun night so when Chris gets home from work will all go out together for quality family time. I have to admit it is my favorite event of the week. I love my family so much and am so blessed to have them. I hope you are enjoying time with your family. More another day.

Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy