Sunday, October 26, 2008

A sweet hymn ~ enjoy

“Little is much when God is in it,
Labor not for wealth or fame.
There’s a crown and you can win it,
If you go in Jesus’ name.

If the place you’re called to labor,
Seems too small and little known.
It is great if God is in it,
And He’ll not forget His own.”


I've had a really difficult week where Satan has been throwing all kinds of darts at me. I would give examples, but all is to complicated to say. My point is a friend shared a portion of a hymn with me just a little while ago and I feel led to post it here for you. It has encouraged me and I plan to memorize it for those moments when I need a little boost. OK I probably won't be able to memorize it because my mind isn't what it used to be, but I will stick it on my frig with my other favorite and uplifting verses/saying. Let's keep praying for each other, we all need it.


Blessings always ~

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy