Monday, November 24, 2008





What a weekend. Olivia has been taking piano lessons since school started and is doing fantastic. She has been practicing on a large keyboard while I've been searching the classifieds for an affordable piano. Well ... last Monday I found one. We bought it on Monday night and Chris and his brother Franky (pictured with him) along with 3 other big guys went and got it for us on Saturday. It looks and sounds great and it was only $200. It is a super nice piano. That is a huge blessing from the Lord. After all of their hard work Chris and Franky decided to spend the evening deer hunting while Olivia and I played piano and spent a little time raking leaves :-) She is my twin isn't she?

But the best news came on Sunday when our 13 year old niece was baptized. Meghan recently prayed and asked Jesus into her heart and was baptized yesterday. The entire family came to support her. Pictured left to right: her step dad Sean, her mom Michelle, Meghan, her dad Brian, Sylvia her grandmother, Austin her brother, Olivia her cousin, Chris her uncle and uncle Franky on the end. I wasn't in the picture because I was the photographer. Anyway, it was a wonderful service and I am glad we all got to be apart of it. Afterward we all had lunch at Acropolis Greek/ Italian.

Lastly Chris, Olivia and I had the privilege of taking a Thanksgiving basket to a needy family. Our Sunday school class had taken up food and money and we got to deliver it yesterday. The family was very humble and appreciative. Their circumstances are not good right now, but their spirit was. Pray if you will for this family ... the daughter needs a job and a car. Thank you. Any of us could fall on difficult times like these folks are experiencing right now. I pray we don't, but I'm sure they never expected to be going through tough times either. Always be thankful for what you have and never take anything for granted.

Blessings ....


<

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy