Monday, February 2, 2009

Pray with me today.

For some reason I have been struggling with what to blog about this morning. Usually a story comes to mind that I want to share with you, but today my thoughts are focused on my need to go pray. My heart is heavy with some decisions that I need to make and I don't have a clear answer from the Lord. I am not ready to share my requests at this time, but if you'll pray for me I'd appreciate that. Thank you.

Also at this very moment 9:47 a.m. Eastern time; Chris's uncle David is having open heart surgery in Florida. This is his second open heart surgery. Please pray for the doctors to have wisdom. Pray for uncle David to have a successful procedure and to heal quicker than imagined.

Continue to pray for Chris and the Thailand trip. He is excited and thankful for your support. Pray for our Olivia at school.

One of the best things we can do for each other is to pray. Let us pray now for one another.

"My soul, wait in silence for God only, for my hope is from Him. He only is my rock and my salvation, my stronghold; I shall not be shaken."Psalm 62:5-6

"For the vision is yet for the appointed time; it hastens toward the goal and it will not fail. Though it tarries, wait for it; for it will certainly come, it will not delay."Habakkuk 2:3

If you have a need you'd like me to pray for you about, please email me. God be with you today.

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy