Saturday, March 21, 2009

Wish upon a Hero

Have you ever heard of the website www.wishuponahero.com ? I saw a story on the news about it and decided to check it out. It is a great place to visit to see who needs help in our state. You can read about needs of people from all over the country, but I decided to narrow my search to SC. I read where a lady in my town needs shorts the size I used to wear. Well, if I haven't already taken them to Goodwill I will definitely send them to her. Other's are asking for clothes and shoes for their kids ( saying used clothing is fine). Some ask for money for medical expenses and bills. Others ask for help for family members. If you want to help someone, but don't know where to look check out the website. If YOU need help, but don't know who to ask check out the website. It's cool how you can grant wishes and ask for wishes to be granted. I hope to grant a few wishes today just with clothes that we've all out-grown. Anyone can be a hero if we'll just take the time to find out someones need.

Whose hero will you be today? www.wishuponahero.com Go be a blessing.

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy