Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Christian Fellowship

"Bear one anothers burdens, and thereby fulfill the law of Christ. So then, while we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, and especially to those who are of the household of the faith."Galatians 6:2,10

I have had the joy of being apart of a small group discussion/ Bible class on Wednesday nights. Tonight is our last meeting and I must say I am going to miss this group. We came together to study God's word and discuss what it means to us and how we can apply it to our daily lives. Not only have I learned more about what God has planned for my life; I have also had the privilege of getting to know people from my Sunday school class in a deeper way. It is refreshing to share God's word with other believers and to learn from them. I am amazed at how much new stuff I can learn if I will just listen and not stiffen up. Sometimes we like to think "we know it all already", but we are never to old to learn. If you've not been in a Bible study in a while find one to jump into and do it with other believers. No one "has arrived" and knows all of the answers, we are on this life journey together. Let's lift up one another and study the most precious book of all together. Be a blessing.


"Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you, with all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with thankfulness in your hearts to God."Colossians 3:16

"That their hearts may be encouraged, having been knit together in love, and attaining to all the wealth that comes from the full assurance of understanding, resulting in a true knowledge of God's mystery, that is, Christ Himself."Colossians 2:2

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy