Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Piano recital





What a fun night. The picture above is of Olivia and Mrs. Sandra Welch, her piano teacher. The middle picture is of Olivia, me and Chris's mom, Sylvia. And the top picture is our family shot. I actually FORGOT my camera so we had to take pictures with Chris's Blackberry. I can't believe I forgot my camera, but I did remember Olivia's flowers and we made it on time :-) My mom also came, but left before we took pictures. Since the church is so small only parents and grandparents were invited. 25 students played two songs each; one solo and one duet with the teacher. Six advanced students played two solos each and one duet with the teacher. Olivia's first song was "The Band" and her duet was "Rejoice in the Lord Always". All of the students played beautifully.

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy