Sunday, May 31, 2009

Play day





My sweet friend Karen, AKA - Mrs. Johnson :-) with her class. Those are the kids I made the monkey and jaguar tails for (even though you can't see the tails in the picture they are there). Another parent made jaguar tails for her child's class and added brown/orange yarn to the end ( a great touch). I told Mrs. Johnson I want to add yarn to all the ones I made. That's how we learn by observing others ... Monkey see, monkey do :-) ha, ha, ha ... I couldn't resist.

The play was so cute. Karen and all the teachers and students did a great job!!! I'm so glad sweet Karen includes me and lets me help out with her class. She teaches first grade and they need more help than 4th grade. Next year when I am home schooling Olivia I am hoping Mrs. Johnson will invite me and Olivia to come read to her class. I've been doing that for years and really enjoy it. Olivia is great with younger children so I know she'll like it too.

This is the day the Lord has made go rejoice and be glad in it.

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy