Thursday, May 28, 2009

We remember, we'll never forget ... .

Chris's dad - Frank Wright Neal III born June 28, 1941 entered Heaven May 28, 2008


My dad - Ray J. Boiter Sr. born May 28, 1935 entered Heaven November 22, 2006


Today is my dad's birthday, as well as, the one year anniversary of the passing of Chris's dad from this life to Heaven. What a day it was last year to sit by Franks side and hold his hand as he took his last breath. I have to admit I whispered in his ear to tell my daddy "Happy Birthday" when he got to Heaven. What a day of rejoicing that will be, when we all see Jesus and sing and shout the VICTORY! Frank was a good father-in-law and an excellent grandpa. He is missed. Say a special prayer for Chris and Olivia and all of the Neal's as we remember Frank. Thank you.

Happy Birthday sweet daddy, oh how you are missed. Say a prayer for my mom and brothers as we reflex on my dad today too. Don't we serve an awesome God that His timing would allow these two events to fall on the same day? Sure, it would be my preference to have dad and Frank this side of heaven right now, but ... I don't get to make that call. Instead a perfect, all knowing, all loving, God decides. I trust Him and love Him and thank Him for this day.

Trust and obey for there's no other way to be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey. Go be a blessing.

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy