Monday, June 29, 2009

passwords

How many passwords do you have? I don't know how many I have either, but I am beginning to wish they were all the same. I have one pw for my blog, one for pay pal, face book, online banking, my debit card, my home answering machine, my cell phone, my whatever else there is that needs a password ... Some days when my mind isn't real sharp I can't keep up with them all. Thoughts of trust come to mind.

Trust and obey for there's no other way to be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey. Whatever happened to good old fashion trust ? I'll tell you what happened it left us when we stopped obeying Jesus. Let's get back to the basics. Love your neighbor. Love your family, don't judge them pray for them. Pray for revival to start in YOU.

Go be a blessing ... I am going to try.

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy