Monday, July 13, 2009

Busy me :-)

Good morning blog readers. I am in the midst of some very busy days and weeks ahead and wanted to let you know my blogging may slow down for a while. Pray for me and Olivia as we will begin our home school journey very soon. She and I are excited and looking forward to getting started. When I did my student teaching 5th grade was one of the grades I taught so I am looking forward to jumping right in with Olivia's curriculum. Besides home school (which is plenty) I am very busy with Sunday school work. I am class secretary and have to create and print sign up sheets, organize bulletin board supplies, visit home bound lady and call inactive people on our roll. All great things that I enjoy, but also time consuming.

On an "over the hill level" within the next two weeks I'll help organize my brothers 50 birthday party along with my nephews 18th birthday bash. I have two friends turning 40 very soon and will probably have a hand in whatever takes place for them. Can't post that stuff since they read my blog. All in all, my life is extremely blessed and busy right now. I hope you are having a great summer. Hey if you are reading this and you have a pool in your backyard, stop right now and thank the Lord for that blessing :-) also if you and your family are going out of town and you have a pool in your backyard and you need someone to come play in it while you are gone, let us know. We'll pool sit any day :-)

Summer is a great time to be lazy and take days off, but remember the Lords day and keep it holy. Church is just as fun in the summer as it is the rest of the year. If you don't have a church home let me encourage you to pray, seek and visit. www.firstnorth.org

God bless you and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy