Friday, July 10, 2009

One year blogging anniversary

A year ago today I started this blog and with over 4000 hits later I am still enjoying it. I think blogging is a great way to express yourself and share a little bit of who you are with others. It's a little window into my world.

I am a child of Jesus; saved by grace, through faith. I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin, daughter in law, sister in law, niece, granddaughter and friend. I wear many hats. I do many tasks. My hope is to be all the Lord would have me to be. My reality is that I fail every day. My Joy comes through Grace. My life is a journey, taken one day at a time. Jesus is my leader and His path is the one I walk. It's that simple.

Know what you believe. Be real. Love your neighbor. Forgive. Pray.

Go be a blessing ...

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy