Saturday, July 25, 2009

Pool time :)

God is so good... starting today through next Saturday we will be pool sitting :) Yes, I said it POOL SITTING!!!! Some friends of ours left for the beach this morning and need me to water their garden, feed their dogs and take care of their pool while they are away. YEAH!!! God heard my cry and has answered my prayer. They have a really nice pool with a diving board and a slide. We are looking forward to a fun week. They live in our neighborhood so we'll just pop over and enjoy their backyard oasis before home school starts on August 4th. What a way to spend our last official week of summer before school. Woo Hoo.

Last Sunday my oldest brother Joey turned 50, this Sunday his only son turns 18. Next Sunday August 2nd will be Chris's 41st birthday. Our family will eat cake three Sundays in a row. I could get used to that. Happy Birthday to all my family and of course my friends, Karen (July 23rd) and Wanda (Aug. 1st).

Be safe and be a blessing.

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy