Monday, August 31, 2009

Good morning

Hello friends, I have had some really cool topics cross my mind over the last several days ... if I only had time to blog :( There is so much going on in my life. My grandmother is still in the nursing home and it looks like she will be staying. She is enjoying all of the visits from family, friends and church folks (way more visits than she received when she was at home. Of course her little apartment is still sitting there full of her stuff. All of her pictures, cards, mementos from 92 years of living ... Not much of it is valuable in the sense of worldly terms, as she lived on a meager income, but it does mean something to her. She has an excellent mind, but her body is weak. Pray for her as she adjusts to this new way of life in the nursing home.

Home school is going well! It would be awesome if all children could be schooled at home. Just this morning around 6:30 I heard some kids laughing outside; I looked out the window to see them on the corner waiting for the bus. It arrived at 6:43 to take them to school. Those same children won't be home until after 3:00. What a long day for them. Oh well... that's another story.

Like I said earlier I wish I had time to blog ... maybe soon I'll get to sit down and tell you a story. Until then go be a blessing and know I pray for you daily.

P.S. if anyone wants 2 free cats I have a friend who needs to find a home for two very quickly. Let me know and I'll send pictures/ information.

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy