Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My grandmother


Hello all, my grandmother is still in the hospital where her condition changes daily. When I visited with her last night she was very weak and in a good deal of pain. I really thought she wouldn't make it through the night. Today she has been eating and out of bed taking a few steps. So ... thanks for praying. I do not know what the Lord has in store for her. She is a tough lady. The great news is that she is a christian and when she passes from this life she'll go right into heaven. I am not ready to let her go. She is my last living grandparent. I love her and will miss her like crazy. She has a great mind and can carry on a conversation with anyone and I mean ANYONE. After a visit with my aunt and cousins in grandmothers hospital room on Saturday Chris commented on "how he knows where I get it from " ... Oh well ... the apple didn't fall far from the tree. Keep praying for her to be comfortable.

On another subject Olivia and I have started home school this week. We are loving it..... Can't thank the Lord enough for calling us to do this. What a praise.

I hope you have a blessed week.

Go be a blessing...

2 comments:

Hands of Hope said...

This is a special post. We will be praying for your grandmother and for the rest of the family. We missed seeing you tonight! Love, Hope

Susan said...

Thanks Hope, I missed being there. Keep my grandmother Quinn in your prayers as she is very weak. See you Sunday. love, Susan

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy