Friday, August 14, 2009

Updates

Hello friends, I want to ask that you pray for a friend of mine who is struggling today with some unpleasant news. I really can't say more at this time, but she is a child of the king and needs to be covered in prayer. Thank you.

On to my grandmother; she was put in a nursing home yesterday. Olivia and I stopped in to see her and she looked tired, but was at peace with being there. It is very close to our home so I plan to visit her often. Keep praying for her. She is suppose to be there temporarily (for 3 weeks) while she recovers from all that's she has been through, but we are taking it one day at a time. Again thank you for your prayers.

Our first week of home school was excellent! God is so good. Thank you Lord for your greatness. Chris and I are going to hear Charles Billingsley tonight at church and then to an all day marriage retreat tomorrow. Very excited.

Have a great weekend. Go be a blessing...

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy