Friday, August 7, 2009

prayer request

Please pray for my grandmother Quinn. She is at the hospital right now having a scan on her stomach. She had to call 911 to come get her this morning as she was hurting very badly. My mom got to her house as the EMS guys were taking her out. Mom gathered up grandmother's medicine and other items needed and followed them to the hospital. They checked to make sure she didn't have an impacted bowel; but it was clear. She was given a special liquid to drink and was suppose to be taken down at 1:00 for the scan. That's all I know right now. Please pray for her as she is 92 years old. Also pray for my mom who even though she has 4 living siblings, one is confined to bed from a stroke, one can barely walk, another has health issues and the last sibling lives in GA and relies on others to drive her. My mom is the sole caregiver for my grandmother. I am home with Olivia and no vehicle so I can't help. Pray for both of them. Thank you. will update later.

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy