Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Seeing clearly through the blur

Well, it has been a long day around the Neal house. We made it to the eye doctor and on the way home Olivia's eyes were still blurry from being dilated. I told her I was happy that she had perfect vision and she said, "funny thing is right now everything I see is blurry" ... It's strange how she had to go through having blurry eyes to find out that she has good vision. That made me think of life. Don't we sometimes go through blurry times that end up helping us see things more clearly?

My thoughts turn to that sweet couple I asked you to pray for earlier today. They found out that their unborn baby girl who is due late Dec./Jan. has a heart condition called Hypoplastic Right Heart Syndrome. Right now I am sure that family is in the fog. They have one healthy child and just went in last week for a regular ultrasound when they got this unexpected news. My heart truly goes out to them, yet I can't shake this feeling that everything is going to be ok. I am a woman of faith and I know the Lord is a God of miracles. I am praying for a miracle. Right now this is a blurry situation for all of us, but God in his mercy will help us all see things clearly in the plan he has for baby girl Bentley. I trust the Lord and know He is good, all the time.

It is their prayer that we pray for them with the words from James 1:2 which says; "Count it all joy"..."when you meet trials of various kinds", please pray that they will have "JOY" during this trial and through that "JOY" He will get glory.

God is faithful.

Be a blessing ... guard your heart ... say your prayers .... love your neighbor ....

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy