Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Let's pray

Hello all, please be in prayer for a friend of mine who will find out today at 3:30 if her unborn baby girl has a heart condition. On her routine visit to the doctor last week the ultrasound showed the possibility of the baby having Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome. That is the same condition as Emma Kate and Charlotte; two babies that I have requested prayer for in the past right here on my blog. Emma Kate's picture is on my blog and Charlotte's story is listed under the blogs I follow under "Sam the peanut". I know this precious friend will appreciate your prayers. I don't know what it is (and I could be wrong) BUT I feel strongly that when they go to the doctor today that the results will be that their baby is 100% healthy. I am not ready to accept this diagnoses and will not, until it is confirmed. The baby could have been turning oddly or the ultrasound may not have worked clearly ... I am praying and expecting a miracle. Please pray with me.

Also at that same time today my Olivia has an eye doctor appointment. She complains with headaches quite a bit (like me) so I want to have her checked out. Our appt. is at 3:15. She is nervous as her eyes will be dilated and all. So if you'll pray for my sweet Olivia I would appreciate that.

Home school is going fantastic! We are loving it so much. If the Lord has ever put that thought in your mind; please don't ignore him. Pray about it. It is really blessing us and teaching me so much about my daughter and myself.

Ok, my lunch hour is almost over. Busy schedule to keep. Oh my grandmother is still in the nursing home, but she is progressing wonderfully. Olivia and I visited her yesterday and she had been up and out of bed. Praise the Lord. She will probably get to go home in 3 weeks. Keep praying for her too.

Lots of prayer concerns. Let me pray for you ... share and I'll add you to my list and lift you before the Lord.

love to you ...

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy