Thursday, December 31, 2009

thoughts

Oh what to write??? Naturally writing about the end of the year and the start of a new year would be a suitable topic considering it is the last day of 2009
Top 10 events of 2009
#1. Homeschooling Olivia (5th grade)
#2. Chris went to Thailand on a mission trip
#3. My grandmother was put in a nursing home
#4. Chris had a good deer season.
#5. Olivia turned 10 (two digits now)
#6. Chris killed a bobcat
#7. Olivia is 3 inches taller than me.
#8. I found out I have high triglycerides
#9. I joined facebook
#10. I turned 40 in December
My New Year's Resolution is to do what Psalm 141:3 " Set a guard, O Lord, over my mouth; Keep watch over the door of my lips." I want to be the woman Christ created me to be! He knows my strengths and weaknesses and I pray that He will guide my every word and every step. I want many things for myself ... to be thinner, to be healthier, to be smarter ... but why? for my own glory??? oh to be so vain ... I pray to be all He wants me to be and nothing more.
Love and prayers are sent your way because you are my brother or sister in Christ and I care about you. Happy New Year to you and your family from all of us. May the Lord bless your life with joy. Seek Him and you will find Him, for He is already there waiting on YOU.

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy