Sunday, December 20, 2009

Merry Christmas with love

Hello sweet readers, if I have any left ??? I want to wish you a Merry Christmas from my heart. I have been extremely busy lately, so much so that I can't believe I am even writing this right now. My schedule has been filled to overflowing and I am exhausted like never before. I am also blessed like never before. This year has seen many changes for our family. I have started homeschooling my sweet 5th grader :) what a new and challenging life style we have. She is two inches taller than me, but still my innocent little girl. She gave up the notion of Santa last year, but we still have fun with Christmas. I love that she is into dolls and likes to play Barbie and American Girl and other little girl things. She is in her second year of piano and plays it like she was born to play it ( I am not bragging, it's true). I am very proud of her talent and thank the Lord for giving her such ability. She is an excellent artist and draws in wonderful dimensions ( I am jealous :) Life is good. Chris is still working at the same computer company and got a promotion to Vice President of Technical Development. He is so smart :) He still enjoys hunting deer in the winter and fishing the rest of the year. I am happy taking care of him and Olivia.

Life is good. The Lord has blessed us with a great family and many wonderful friends. I pray peace for you this Christmas. I am not writing all that I would like to write, because time and energy fail me. Soon ... I hope to ...

Merry Christmas

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy