Friday, April 2, 2010

The Power of the Cross

Do you really understand the Power of the Cross and all that Jesus did for you? As I sat inside my doctor's exam room this morning I had plenty of time to think. I thought about what the cross means to me and what this Easter weekend means to me. Oh if only I had words to describe the feelings in my heart. Oh, if my hands could type fast enough to tell the thoughts I think. I love Jesus so much and thank Him for dying for all the selfish, sinful things I have chosen to do. He was the only perfect sacrifice. He could have said no, but he didn't ... He went to that cross for me ( and you). Do you really understand what He did? He died a horrible death. He was put in a tomb. He arose from the dead. He is in Heaven right now, praying for you and me. Praise God for His love. Praise Him for His sacrifice. Praise Him for his grace, mercy, forgiveness ... Praise Him, Praise Him Jesus the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

Happy Easter.

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy