Thursday, July 1, 2010

Getting closer :)

The closet I must tackle today!!
cute shoes I bought :)






I mailed our completed medical forms and pet vet records to DSS this morning. Not long after walking in from the mailbox I got a phone call from the lady who will do our home study. We now have that scheduled for next Thursday !!!! Once the home study is complete we will be on our way to fostering :) This is all great, BUT what that means for me is that I have to put the crib up and have the room completely ready by next Thursday. When you walk into the room it "looks" ready until you open the closet and see all of those computer cables and equipment. My job today will be to empty the closet. I still need to purchase a chest of drawers, those safety bed rails to go on each side of the full size bed that we have in the room ( for the older children). Wow!! I can't believe after all of these months (since April) this process is finally coming to fruition. Yay!! So many people have been so gracious to pray for us and to donate items. Our family feels truly blessed. Thanks for your prayers and support.


I suppose I need to get to work :) Have a blessed day.






No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy