Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Life is good :)

Ok so it has been several days since I have written. I have had my hands full with a sweet little 5 year old. She is a lively little girl. We just love her. I have to admit that I am tired!!! Yes I said it. Getting up early is something that I am used to, but getting dressed to go out and see the world is not something I am used to :) I've had to take my new little one to register for school, DSS appointments and a doctor check up ( most have been early in the morning). I had to do a lot of extra shopping for clothes since I did not have any in her size and most of what she brought didn't fit. To say I have been on the go non-stop would be very accurate. Not to mention our nightly routine starting at 7:30 with bath, brushing teeth, reading 3 or more books, singing and bed. Whew ... She likes me to pack her lunch so I get up extra early to do that. So I've not had the time or energy to blog or play my face book games or exercise. Homeschooling has suffered because we are on the go so much that we've hardly had any full days at home. Olivia is adjusting to everything and I make sure I give her plenty of attention as usual. She and I have a bedtime routine as well so by the time both girls are in bed I am pooped. I am trusting that I am doing what the Lord has called me to do and I know He will work it all out, so ... I am not concerned at all about anything. I will do His will and He will take care of me :)

Thanks for your prayers and thoughts. I don't know how long we will have our little girl, but she is a joy and all is going well. We took her to church Sunday and she really enjoyed herself. She said they had some good ideas :) Chris took all of us to the zoo on Monday and we had a great labor day. We fed the animals and had snacks and took silly pictures. It's all good.

Take care and have a blessed day.

1 comment:

Hands of Hope said...

The Lord has prepared you for this! And it is such a blessing to see it in action!

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy