Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Mountains and Valley's

Have you ever been to the top of a mountain? Isn't it neat how clear and far you can see? Unfortunately though mountain tops are for picnics and hiking ventures. Once you've been there for a while you return to the valley. Life is a lot like mountain tops and valley's. Where ever you may find yourself as you read this, know this, God is with you where ever you are even when you don't "feel" Him. I posted a very personal blog a week or so back about my daughter's first days back to school and anxiety. I have sense deleted that blog, not for any reason other than the fact that is was personal and I feel like those who needed to read it, read it. I will move on from this point and just praise the Lord for His goodness in mountain times and valley times.

I am saved by the blood of the lamb, Jesus Christ. I know He loves me unconditionally. I am not perfect, just forgiven. I make mistakes and sometimes learn from them. Sometimes I make the same ones over and over and wonder if I'll ever learn. No matter, being a child of the one and only King is enough for me. If you find that life is difficult and your struggles seem to much to bear, remember Jesus gave His life for you. That is the ultimate gift... a FREE gift that you accept. You don't WORK for it, you just accept it. Jesus tells us in Revelation 3:20
New King James Version (NKJV)

20 "Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me." What ya waiting on?


If you need more information or if you are unsure about this message me and let's look at God's word and get it cleared up for you.

God Bless You.

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy