Monday, December 31, 2012

It's not about me ...

God is good ... all the time.  Nothing is about me, but it's all about Him.  When you feel down and out and don't know where to turn, turn your eyes to Jesus.  If you are nervous and struggling with something, pray the prayer below.  I wrote it for my daughter and myself and would like to share it with you.  Praying back God's word is what I believe we are called to do, along with loving one another.  Seek the Lord with all your heart and you WILL find Him.  He will never leave you or forsake you.  Jesus loves you.  As you leave 2012 and enter into 2013 seek the Lord.  I promise you it will be the best decision of your life.  Happy New Year Friends !!!


Dear Father, I am asking you to do as Psalm 139:23 says,  “ Search me, oh God, and know my heart; Try me and know my anxious thoughts”.Lord help me to trust you and not worry about the “what if’s" of the day? Holy spirit please guide me and help me submit my day to you. I know that the bible tells me in 2 Tim.1:7 “ For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.”  Satan wants me to take my eyes off of you, but Jesus you are all powerful and you can give me victory in anything.  Thank you Jesus for being with me everywhere I go.   Thank you for helping me to trust that you love me more than any one.  You are here.  I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.  We got this Lord J Thank you Jesus J

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy