Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wow, thanks for the positive comments about my blog. I must say it is neat to be able to share our family photos with friends locally and as far away as Germany. I don't only want to post pictures I plan to write too. For instance right now supper is cooking and Olivia is completing her homework. All is calm before the quick dash to eat and get to church on time. Olivia is in 4th grade and very independent. This is her first year in public school and she is attending Fairforest Elementary. It is a brand new building 2 miles from our home. She loves not having to wear a uniform and being able to wear flip flops and comfy clothes. I am so happy for her. She has made some new friends and loves her teacher. There are two guinea pigs in her classroom and now she wants one at home ( oh my :-) I plan to post her first day of school pictures soon. I hope you have a blessed day and remember; this is the day the Lord has made so rejoice and be glad in it (no matter what :-)

Blessings always...

1 comment:

Wellspring SC said...

Hello! Thanks for letting me know about your blog.
I didn't realize that the new school had already opened! Wow - how exciting for Olivia to be a part of the first class ever to attend!
See you soon...
Susan

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy