Thursday, January 8, 2009

I have Bangs ....















What a day. I haven't been to the salon in a while and have looked forward to my appointment for days. My Livie woke up with a stomach ache this morning, but thankfully she didn't have a fever or vomiting. Once I doctored on her I called my mom to watch her so I could keep my hair appointment. The best stylist in the world (my cousin Diane ~ owner of Bella Capellia Salon :-)is who I go to. I told her I was enjoying my long hair, but wanted to change things up a bit. I had planned to change the color, but after discussions with my mom I decided to hold off on my caramel highlights until spring. So Diane and I flipped through magazines and played around with my hair until we decided to go with bangs. Since my hair is so long right now she had to give me lots of long layers to balance out the bangs. I have to say I like my "new look". I am not one to spend much time on my hair (unless I have some where special to go), otherwise I am a ponytail girl. Anyway, time to blog is short due to running, nursing and cooking. I did want to share my new look. What do you think? I can't wait until Chris sees it. Olivia said she couldn't tell I'd had anything done ... children, what do they know???

Oh well. Have a fanastic day. Keep blessing others and the Lord will bless your socks off.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Looks good!!!!

Melanie

Susan said...

Thanks, I know it might seem silly, but bangs are a big deal for me :-) Chris liked them too.

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy