Tuesday, October 21, 2008

20th High school reunion






What fun we had at my 20th High school reunion. It was held at Summit Pointe from 6 until midnight. My Chris mixed and mingled as if he had graduated with us. The first picture shows me and Chris (as if you wouldn't know that :-). The next picture shows part of our committee members, Christy, Cindy and myself sitting at the sign in table. Next is our group shot (without spouses). The next picture shows our tribute to our classmates who have died. It is hard to believe we have lost so many classmates at such a young age. This last picture is of Bobbie Gist and me. Bobbie and I were in school together from Elementary all the way to graduation. One of my best memories is of us jumping rope together in Elementary school. It was so good to see her after all of these years. We had a great time.

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy