Friday, October 10, 2008

A Lexus wannabe on a Kia budget

Yesterday I drove a Lexus SUV and I have to say it lived up to ALL of my expectations:-) It had the wood trim steering wheel; that was effortless to the touch. A moon/sun roof and leather seats. It was love at first drive. Then I called Chris to tell him that I was driving a Lexus and his first words were "don't fall in love with it". OK how ironic is that? It was too late. BUT today is a new day and I know we have a budget so ... we'll see what kind of new vehicle I end up with over the course of this weekend ( I hope). Pray that we will find a Lexus we can afford, oops did I write that ~ sorry ~ . Pray that we will find an affordable vehicle that is a good value :-) AND if it happens to be a Lexus that would be fine. Is it wrong to pray for a luxury vehicle?? You all know me simple, mill hill girl, but there's just something about a Lexus. Oh well, a girl can dream.

On to other news: I did not lose weight this week when I weighed in at class Wed. night, but I have lost 3 inches around my waist. I don't know about y'all, but I'll take that any day. If I lose 4 more inches I'll be back to where I was when I got married 12 years ago. So I'm going to try to lose more inches and let the pounds fall off when they want to.

I hope to post some pictures soon. Time is flying this month I can't believe my 20th high school reunion is 8 days away. I'll aim for posting pictures of that event. Until later; thanks for your positive comments. You inspire me. Remember to start praying now for the election and our government leaders. We can make a difference. God be with you and your family.

Blessings ~

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy