Sunday, October 12, 2008

Can you spell T-O-Y-O-T-A ?


Well, here is the update on my vehicle search: Chris has a friend who owns a car leasing business. He asked him to be on the lookout for a cross-over type vehicle in a certain price range. Well, the guy called Friday and told us about a Toyota Highlander that sounded perfect for me. He emailed 9 pictures of it and I was impressed. My first car was a Toyota and they get great gas mileage. He said I could test drive it all weekend, so we picked it up Friday afternoon. It has lots of room, a CD player, sun roof and lots of neat storage. Ok, it is not a Lexus, but it is in our budget. So ... it looks like I will be the proud owner of a 2005 Toyota Highlander. It was a one owner car and is very clean; it looks brand new. Olivia is thrilled; she has put a few of her CD's in the vehicle and said she can't wait to show her friends in the car line. I am very happy and feel blessed to finally have this vehicle dilemma solved.

God is so good to meet our needs, right when we need them met. Thank you Lord, for providing this wonderful vehicle for me.

Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy