Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Curiosity?

I don't know about you, but on occasion when I have a few free moments I read blogs of people that I don't know. It's fun to see what other people blog about. Truthfully most are just like mine; people either sharing family photos or getting on their soapbox and expressing their views. It's nice to live in a free country and have that option. I'm curious if anyone who doesn't know me is reading my blog? If so, how did you come across it and why have you come back to read it? I really like writing and some day hope to be creative enough to write a book and be in print. I've started writing several books at different times in my life. I have a wonderful title for a Children's book ( I won't share that just now because I plan to use it one day :-) But ... it would be helpful to have some ideas??? I have a 365 day flip calendar that my friend Lisa gave me 8 years ago and the sayings are so good I've flipped it for 8 years and still do. I started to make my own 365 day flip calendar similar to it, but after 65 days I ran out of things to say :-) I guess it takes a team to do that sort of thing. It would be grand to be able to write something that would encourage and inspire others daily. Once I came up with the idea of doing a photo devotional book ( you should see the scrap papers and pictures and stuff I have for that project). Oh well ... if it's meant to be it will be and if not I'll accept that too.

My head is hurting today along with my face, nose and entire sinus area. I guess I don't have anything grand to say except that I appreciate you reading this and really enjoy writing. Maybe I'll have more to say later. Until then keep praying and keep seeking the Lord first.

Many blessings,

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Susan,
Again...we are so much alike. Writing is a passion of mine. I need to forward you a copy of the only thing I've written that has been published. It was a poem from the night we went to war when I was in the Navy. It was published in the Navy Times. I like writing short stories but also think children's lit is something I would love to do. As far as your blog....keep writing it is one of the first things I read when I get to work. It helps to face my day here. By the way please pray for a coworker, Angie Gleason. Her daughter, Rachael, is 2 and has neuroblastoma. They found out on Tues. that tumors are growing on her spine and intestines even while on treatment. The family is heartbroken. I'm thankful for my son but especially because he is healthy. Take care.
Melanie

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy