Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A day in the life












Living with a 9 year old; who happens to be your only child ... you just never know what your day is going to be like. There are times when she is so quiet and creative playing alone. As illustrated by her tunnel building technique and Barbie family outing. Then there are times when she thinks her soon to be 39 year old mom can do anything :-) as the last picture shows. I really should be super thin considering how much jump rope, basket ball, soccer and chase she has me playing. I always prayed for a daughter and the Lord blessed me greatly. She is spirited and delicate, quick tempered and compassionate. Oh example: This week her school is taking up money for children with cancer. Last night she got out her wallet and asked to donate all that she had then she requested more money from me and her dad saying "you know you can't send to much to help these kids". How sweet was that? Moments us mom's live for.


For some reason it's been difficult for me to have blog ideas this week ( Oh I know I am experiencing writers block :-) so I thought I'd go to my camera for inspiration and thus the pictures that she had taken of her handiwork caught my eye. She's was proud of her work and took pictures to share with her friends. I guess that sums up blogging ... we are proud of our work and we share pictures with our friends. Hope today is a good one for you.
Many Christmas blessings ...


No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy