Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ray J. Boiter, Sr. my dad








These are not the best pictures of my dad, but they are the last ones taken leading up to his death on November 22, 2006. He had horrible swelling and was in the hospital in Columbia where he received 3 stints. As you can see from the dates on the pictures his swelling went down very quickly after his procedure. He came home and seemed back to his old self. It's strange how one week prior to his death he was cleared from his cancer doctor and given a clean bill of health, yet he died due to cancer and heart failure. Only the Lord knows the time for us to come home. I'm so thankful daddy was ready (spiritually). Are you ready to meet the Lord? Have you accepted his wonderful love for you? If not email me and I'll be more than happy to tell you how to live forever. None of us are promised tomorrow.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hey Susan.... My thoughts are with you today! I know your dad was a great man. I remember meeting him but only a couple of times. I look at his pictures and can see him as a kind hearted, sweet, generous, God loving man. I know he means the world to you. I hope you have a blessed day!
Laura

Susan said...

Thanks Laura, you always have the words I need to hear. You have a blessed day too. love ya,Susan

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy