Saturday, November 15, 2008

Missing Samson









Samson was my beautiful blue-eyed, bushy tail Himalayan. He was so sweet and loved us all. He was fat, as you can tell by his pictures and weighed in at 16.4 pounds. Two weeks prior to his death he wasn't acting like himself so I took him to the vet. The vet put him on a special diet and gave him his updated shots. A week later I took him back to the vet, but the doctor found nothing wrong with him. He got worse so I took him back to the vet and he was given a shot of cortisone; which perked him up a little. Unfortunately he had a cyst on his bladder, that went unnoticed and due to it rupturing he died from complications with that. That was two years ago and we still miss him. Today a pretty yellow and gold stray cat showed up meowing in our driveway. He was so sweet; I called him Honey. I don't know if he'll be back tomorrow, but he sure made me miss my Samson. If anyone reading this ever comes across a blue-eyed Himalayan and it is free to a loving home :-) please let me know.



Blessings ...

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy