Tuesday, November 4, 2008

VOTE

Today is Election Day ( another school holiday :-) Olivia and I have been dancing in the kitchen. I sure love her spunk. She is something else. She told me that her school held a mock election yesterday and Obama won. It remains to be seen as to who will win the real election, but I can tell you one thing FOR SURE, Jesus Christ is on the throne. He died for my sins, your sins, McCain, Obama and the worlds sins. We don't need to have any fear in this election. Jesus wins no matter what. He may allow our country to take a nose dive; like I mentioned in yesterday's blog sometimes God takes us down, to set us apart. BUT God is always here and He is in control (even when everything seems out of control) God is here. Did you get that? God is HERE. We have rights and we have to stand up for them. Take time to vote. Take time to spread the news of Jesus and his love. We CAN change our world, one person at a time. Our country needs revival. I pray, Lord, let it start with ME. Father I pray for our country today and for the leaders that get voted in. Father you are in control whether the world believes it or not. Lord I love you and trust your guidance. Father I truly pray for your blessing on America. I truly pray for revival. In your precious and Holy name I ask these requests. Amen.

"Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble at them, for the LORD your God is the one who goes with you. He will not fail you or forsake you."Deuteronomy 31:6


Blessings to all who read.

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy