Saturday, November 29, 2008

Whew ...


This is a picture of my family. Back row: Joey my oldest brother, Jeff next brother, my mom, my niece Kayla, her mother Linda (who is married to my brother Steven). Next row is Chris my hubby, me, my brother Steven with their dog Binky, my sweet daughter Olivia and my nephew Jacob who is Steven's son. My nephew Justin (Joey's son) was spending Thanksgiving with a friend so he is missing from the picture as well as my sweet grandmother who at 92 wasn't up to coming. We had a great Thanksgiving at mom's ... she is good cooker as Olivia used to say.



The Neal's came over here and ate that evening and I can't believe we didn't take one picture. I was so busy with the food that I didn't have time to pick up the camera. We had a great time. Olivia's cousin Meghan ended up spending the night and the girls had a blast. We are all tired and just relaxing at home.

God bless you and your family.

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy