Saturday, December 6, 2008

Birthday fun :-)











Jewelry, games, calls, cards, e-cards, cookware and a red purse to boot :-)what gifts, what fun, what a birthday !!! Every year in late July we have a combo birthday dinner for my childhood best friend Karen and my hubby Chris since their birthdays are close together. Well, in December Keith (Karen's hubby) and I both have birthdays so we get to have a combo dinner celebration. Last night they came over and brought pizza and wings and the best chocolate layered cheesecake I've ever tasted. We sat around the fire and played Mad Gab ( the gift Olivia got me for my birthday). It was so much fun. Us girls beat the guys :-)We had a nice evening and in the tradition of the Pajama day at school us girls decided to keep our PJ's on and be extra comfy. I know some of you are thinking how could cookware be a good gift? Well, I love red and when I saw that Paula Dean 12 piece cookware set I just had to have it so ... Chris who loves to eat and knows I need new pans bought it for me. My sweet mom picked out the red purse for me and Karen and Keith gave me the boxed set of Honora pearls (Karen's a QVC girl and I love her for it :-) I also got a beautiful silver watch necklace from Things Remembered from my sweet Chris. He is so good to me. Thanks again for making my day special.

Have a fun weekend.

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy