Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Song quiz


We went to a Christmas party Sunday afternoon and were given the following quiz. See how many of the song titles you can come up with. I'll do the first one for you. Hit comments and give me your answers if you have time. I'll have answers late tonight or in the morning. Have fun :-) If you have to know an answer before tonight just email me.....


1. The lad is a diminutive percussionist : Little drummer boy
2. Decorate the entry-ways: Deck the Halls
3. Sir Lancelot with laryngitis: Silent night
4. ABCDEFGHIJKMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ : Noel
5. Present me naught but duel incisors for this festive Yuletide: All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth.
6. We are Kong, Lear, and Nat Cole: We 3 kings
7. Boulder of the tinkling metal spheres: Jingle bell rock
8. Parent was observed osculating a red-coated, unshaven teamster: I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus.
9. Have hither ward the entire assembly of those who are loyal in their belief:
10.Vehicular homicide was committed on Dad's mom by Rudolph or one of his mates:
11. Expectation of arrival to populated areas by mythical, masculine perennial gift giver:
12. Jovial yuletide desired for the second person singular or plural by us:



No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy