Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Can you smell the fudge?

I have made a pan of fudge and baked 36 chocolate chip cookies and it's just 9:15. wow... I am loving this season of baking and giving. I hope to deliver my baked goods later today. I'll go see my hair stylist and leave cookies in the mailbox for our mail carrier. Tonight we'll take goodies to Olivia's Awana teachers at church then her school teacher and piano teacher. There are so many people who "serve" us all through out the year; let's remember them this Christmas. If money is tight you can give out candy canes or a simple note that says, thank you, is always appreciated. People like to hear encouraging words and affirmation that they are needed and what they do matters. When we taught 5 year old Sunday school we received the best homemade gifts and I still treasure them today. It's not the cost; it's the thought.

So as you go through out your busy day as I am running through mine. Keep the reason for Christmas in your mind and share it through your heart. Merry Christmas.

Go be a blessing....

No comments:

Forget Skinny, Find Healthy